Children ages Kindergarten–6th Grade enjoy an action–packed service that incorporates an age appropriate worship gathering and Biblical application classes. All of this occurs in an action–packed hour that’s sure to have your kids excited to return the next week!
CHILDREN’S CHURCH – Grades Pre K – 6th
11:15 am & 1:30 pm (spanish)
NURSERY – Ages 0-3
11:15am & 1:30 pm (spanish)
Whether you’re just checking out the possibility of serving in The Bridge Ministry or a veteran volunteer – this is a place for you! If you need more info to, get plugged in, get equipped, and get informed, check out our ministry pages or please give the church office a call. It is our goal to connect you to a place where God is calling you to serve, use and expand on your spiritual gifts, and make a direct impact on the next generation.
- Make the local church a priority in your family schedule by attending one of the weekend Worship Experiences.
- Join a Life Group. Being a parent means you should lead by example. Our Life Groups meet in homes around Nassau County during the week and also at our Malverne location.
- Take advantage of special events throughout the year such as Vacation Bible School, mission trips, and service projects.
- Serve as a Volunteer. Serve anywhere from our Cafe Connection team to our nursery. The act of service is something that our children and students need to learn, and it starts with you.
- Partner with the staff to develop your children and students spiritual maturity.